Picture
Sweet Canela
Canela means "cinnamon" and this young girl is as sweet as a cinnamon bun. Though she was malnourished and had wounds from defending herself on the streets, she hasn't lost her gentle disposition. She's so grateful to be getting fed generously and regularly, having a safe place with plenty of shade and a comfy bed. You can see her gratitude in her eyes. She'll be getting spayed soon and finishing her shots.

Comments

04/14/2016 6:26am

Thank you for your sharing. You shared interesting things about Sweet canela.

08/31/2017 9:48am

That's one queue name for a dog. She has a sweet eyes, like her name, I can see how happy she is in your family. The date you posted your blog is my birth date, and I am very into dogs. It's very satisfying to see this kind of post because, it makes me love my dog more. My dog's name is Keyn, he is someone who I always bring with me whenever I go out, he's like my boyfriend and best friend to me. I am thankful that you take care of your dog as a family, I know she's in good hands, I am excited to see more of her pictures here!

05/14/2017 11:47pm

Welcome to Official Site Track Fedex Couriers & Parcels By Entering the fedex tracking number Track Fedex Global Mail Tracking

06/02/2017 3:42am

Aww. Just love this sweet dog of yours. She is such a happy and naughty dog. Just look at her pic. She look so cute. Thanks for sharing such stuff.

07/10/2017 12:39am

The writer has composed a phenomenal article. You made your point and very little to talk about. It resembles this generally accepted fact that you can not contend with the fact of the matter is not all inclusive, everything has its exemption. A debt of gratitude is in order for this data.

Thank you for sharing such a good posts with us.

Looking forward for more posts like that.

08/28/2017 1:28am

A canine is the main thing on earth that affections you more than you cherish yourself. Until the point when one has cherished a creature a piece of one's spirit stays unawakened. When we embrace a canine or any pet, we know it will end with us saying farewell, however despite everything we do it. What's more, we do it for a justifiable reason: They bring so much bliss and positive thinking and satisfaction. They assault each snapshot of consistently with that state of mind. I consider my capacity to stir eagerness among men the best resource I have. The best approach to build up the best that is in a man is by gratefulness and consolation.