Picture
Pepin, the desert survivor

We'll never know his whole story, but somehow Pepin, a year-old male poodle the size of a cat ended up wandering alone in the desert for weeks. A friend of San Carlos Pet Adoption rescued him and took him home, where he was treated for several skin infections caused by more than 150 ticks.

When people talk about going to a breeder to buy a dog, I think of Pepin and so many like him (often purebreds) who desperately need a home. Adopt, don't buy your dog...please!

Comments

06/01/2016 10:37am

Thank you for your sharing. Pepin is a cute dog. I like to adopt him.

I am truly sorry for what happened to Pepin. It is so pitiful to see that they leave their dog on a hot dessert. But, I am so glad to see Pepin alive and kicking. It is difficult to survive in a hot desert without water. Luckily, they are still some people who are concerned to help Pepin. Faith in humanity completely restored.

05/30/2017 6:09am

If any individual desires free boosters, all they need to do is 4 celebrity each fight in the instructor obstacle currently, and also you obtain a pack each you 4 celebrity. You'll obtain a whole deck for ending up the Instructor Obstacle after you defeat 10 various other instructors with it. Do not hesitate to duplicate this procedure for each and every deck you see, and also proceed defeating computer system challengers to completely open these decks. An arbitrary code is created then included in snowstorm's data source, so it's difficult to create functioning codes.

07/10/2017 12:37am

This is a champion among the most edifying and informative post. Truly, I'm looking this kind of material. Thankful to you such an incredible sum for sharing this post.

07/22/2017 3:39am

Nice pet, doggie, I like dogs I have 2.

08/18/2017 12:54am

Such a cute pup it is.

It feels good to have that dog.