Picture
We seem to be finding a series of emaciated dogs lately. First there was Little John, then Flaco and now Carlos. We lured Carlos out from under a parked car where he was slowly starving to death, and suffering from an embedded claw in one foot and a serious case of mange.

We rushed him to Dr. S, not even sure if we could save him, but we were assured he can recover, given plenty of nourishment and a safe place to recuperate. He's brindled, possibly part boxer, about half the weight he should be, at 35 lbs. We hope in a few weeks to show his After picture when he's looking good.

Comments

Can I just say what a comfort to uncover someone who genuinely understands what they are discussing on the web. You certainly know how to bring a problem to light and make it important. More and more people must check this out and understand this side of the story. It's surprising you are not more popular since you certainly possess the gift.

02/12/2016 9:32pm

Can I simply say what a relief to uncover somebody who actually knows what they're discussing on the net. You actually know how to bring a problem to light and make it important. More people really need to check this out and understand this side of the story. It's surprising you're not more popular because you definitely possess the gift.

04/05/2016 2:36am

Poor Carlos. I hope he will be ok.

04/25/2016 12:08pm

He is in a good hands now. I would pray!@

11/02/2016 6:47am

If we would try hard and perform a teamwork we can save him. God bless!

06/24/2017 1:05am

My heart broke into pieces when I saw Carlos. No dog, or any kind of animal deserves to be maltreated this way. Just as much as we care for our fellow people, animals are living things too, and they also have emotions. Let's act as human as we are. Animals need care too. How I wish all of us can be emotionally and physically passionate towards caring for animals.