Picture
There are a lot of emaciated dogs here this summer. At schools the kids, teachers and janitors provide food when school's in session, and they're closed until August. Snowbirds leave out kibble for street dogs, then go back up north hoping someone else will take up the slack. (In fact, we do if we happen to know about them)

Here's Beta, one of a pair of little sisters recently taken from a schoolyard in hopes of saving them.

Comments

04/20/2017 12:27am

Download Latest Whatsapp Plus Apk for Android for use Dual Whatsapp Accounts in Any Android Without Root.

A headphones or earbuds about $50 or $100 is the smart choice for affordable headphones. Take a look top 10 best headphones under 100 to review them.

05/16/2017 8:37pm

Beta looks underweight. I hope someone adopts them immediately, the puppy looks adorable even though its underweight. It's a relief that you found them in the schoolyard. Dogs should be treated with love, I hate it when there are irresponsible owners who just leave their pets alone and lost. Owners should be responsible enough and they should assess their selves if they are ready to adopt a pet. They should know what to do once they adopt a dog because dogs are like humans, they also need to be loved and to be treated as part of the family.

06/19/2017 3:33pm

I hope all of these dogs have found their new home. You are very kind. I support your organization.

06/29/2017 12:37am

I think Beta is a Labrador mixed puppy. Beta looks like she's 3-5 months old. For her age she is very malnourished and small. It is a shame that people still abandon poor adorable creatures like this puppy, but I am happy to see that people from the school, especially the school staff, and students are doing something for these little creatures to survive. For a puppy this cute, there will surely be a willing parent that will take care of her.

07/17/2017 7:56am

To obtain our Hay Day Hacks, The only factor you have to do is click the button, experience the simple activities we defined to you over and have a much better experience when you are playing Hay Day.

I am also having a kind love for adopting the pets which are not having any home and are in bad condition. I personally think that it is one of the kind act to make.

09/19/2017 3:32pm