Picture
Our last brother-and-sister sibs were Napoleon and Josephine, and now we have Romeo and Juliet, six-week-old pups from La Manga. They were being devoured by ticks and fleas when we brought them in. They're being fostered while they start their vaccinations. They've already begun crate-training and paper-training. Romeo's the one with the amazing green eyes.

Comments

06/25/2016 7:31am

Pet selection spares the lives of destitute puppies and felines. Numerous breeds accessible, even puppies and little cats.

What a very cute name for puppies! Wow. I was reading and studying the story about Romeo and Juliet. Speaking of this, it was among William Shakespeare's most popular plays during his lifetime and, along with Hamlet, is one of his most frequently performed plays. Until I saw this blog and these two cute puppies. Anyway, I also love the names Romeo and Juliet because Shakespeare is my favorite writer and poet.

05/19/2017 4:56am

I am really happy to see that there is still some group of people who are always ready to give a helping hand. Dogs are very awesome and I am truly sad to see them being kicked out in their own family. For me, if they can't take good of them or even feed them, then don't own a dog. Then at the end of the day when they began to feel that their dog is a burden, they will just easily thrown them out. I just hate those kind of people.

04/27/2017 4:20am

Viva Video App is a popular and top rated video editing application launched specifically for all Android Smartphones.

05/16/2017 12:31am

Welcome to Official Site Track Ups Couriers & Parcels By Entering the Ups tracking number Track Ups Global Mail Tracking

06/04/2017 4:47am

Are they adopted? Hope they have now their family, who loves them so much!