Picture
...and the hardest part, aside from cleaning up the messes, worrying over mystery illnesses and integrating the newcomer(s) into the family pack is that after you've done all that, you give them up!

This is eight-month-old Posh (already named by her adoptive family who are still in Arizona but hopefully will soon be coming to take her home. At less than seven pounds, she's very small and I suspect won't get much bigger; we're speculating that she might be part toy Schnauzer. She was found in a ditch near Hermosillo, eating garbage. Her rescuers spent hours on tick removal (60 ticks and counting!) before she was free of vermin. After a couple of days in our house she was housebroken (knock on wood) and she walks with a leash and sits for treats already so I suspect she had some training at some point. She was mouthy but I grasped her muzzle firmly and said "NO!" every time she tried to chomp down on my hands, and I think she's just about past that bad habit. I wonder if children teased her and encouraged her biting, and then perhaps she bit too hard and they got rid of her... We'll never know.

It would be so easy to keep her! But there are two litters of puppies I know of, all of which need fostering too. And I have great confidence that the people who want her will give her a great home.
Bliss, SCPAC foster mom

Comments

04/05/2013 12:44pm

Nice post. I like your post...

06/18/2016 3:33am

Nothing is easy in this world and nothing is also hard in this world. Just need of the positive attitude and behavior. Thanks buddy that all write in this post that is full of the interesting looks. Hope you will really like this article.

07/03/2017 8:11pm

Fostering is not really easy. Before adopting a pet, one should assess his self first if he is ready to adopt. He should also consider a lot of things before that like where is the puppy going to sleep, who is going to take care of it and are you really responsible enough to adopt. It really takes time and patience before signing the papers. However, the time you got your puppy just make sure you will take full responsibility of taking care of it. A puppy is an animal and it needs to be taken good care of. It needs love and care from its owner. A piece of advice, think before you adopt.

05/11/2017 11:09pm

Welcome to china post tracking Tracking Track china post tracking Couriers & Parcels By Entering the china post tracking Tracking Number Track china post tracking Courier Online
china post tracking

07/23/2017 6:43am

Informative for everyone looking on the subject.

08/16/2017 1:50pm

You are such a kind person! I understand that fostering is pretty difficult indeed.