Picture
New foster pups! Napoleon and Josephine were brought to a Pet Adoption supporter in a burlap bag. She has a full house, so they went into foster care. Four weeks old, a boy and girl, soon to start their shots and already treated for parasites. Paper-trained and crate-trained!  So tiny, they're wearing sweaters made out of a pair of women's socks. So irresistible, this foster mom is up at 2 am cuddling them. Their names are Napoleon (cream-colored) and Josephine (brown), but we'll have to come up with a nickname for Napoleon. Hers will be Josie.

Comments

Fern
10/10/2013 6:35pm

What a great job you all are doing - particularly in the summer when so few foster care providers are in San Carlos.

06/09/2016 3:17am

Pet adoption is really amazing thing and it give us a lot of great motivation and satisfaction in our life. I always want to adopt a pet dog in my home and grow him like my own children’s but never able to do these things in my life.

10/12/2016 12:36pm

Wow, these dogs are so cute! How old are they? I like dogs so much!

05/18/2017 6:50am

Simple one touch game play with lots of levels that will keep you entertained for hours! Jump and fly your way through danger in this rhythm-based action platformer!

06/13/2017 12:25am

A puppy is an adolescent pooch. A few puppies can weigh 1–3 lb, while bigger ones can weigh up to 15–23 lb. All solid puppies develop rapidly after birth.

06/16/2017 10:25pm

Interesting article! Thank you for sharing them! I hope you will continue to have similar posts to share with everyone.

07/31/2017 3:51am

out of love with her. As usual, in the way of kings and rulers through history, Napoleon wanted a son: Josephine, being older, couldn't give him one. He divorced...